Popularcelebritie.com

Get Profile information about all Celebrity of Bollywood and Hollywood.

Mar 31, 2011

Holly Madison Is Searching for Her 'Soul Mate'

Newly single Holly Madison is looking for love, but admits it's harder than it seems due to her demanding Las Vegas work schedule.

"I would love to meet my soul mate," the 'Holly's World' star told PEOPLE. "I'm always kind of keeping my eyes open for somebody."
Madison, in addition to appearing in Peepshow Las Vegas, is currently promoting her new Vegas-themed book, 'The Showgirl Next Door.' She admits her demanding work schedule has put strains on past relationships, but that's something that comes with the territory.

"The last couple relationships I had were long distance, [and] it's not like I can make much of an effort to travel and see anybody," she said. "The guy had to do all the work, unfortunately."

Madison split with her musician boyfriend of 10 months, Jack Barakat, earlier this month. The pair met over Twitter though a mutual friend.

Madison added that she's looking for someone who understands her job and celebrates her success with her. "It definitely takes a guy who is secure and not overprotective and doesn't feel threatened by a successful woman."

But for now, Madison is enjoying the single life, which means she has more time to focus on her career. "I feel like I definitely thrive more as a human and I'm more successful when I'm single."

0 comments:

Post a Comment