Popularcelebritie.com

Get Profile information about all Celebrity of Bollywood and Hollywood.

Feb 18, 2011

Paris Hilton's Sugary Sweet 30th Birthday Party

Surrounded by a candy bar, photo booth and sugary cocktails, Paris Hilton's 30th birthday bash at hot spot LAVO was pretty sweet.

Starting the party off, Hilton took a few liqueur shots as she sexily danced by the DJ booth to a remixed version of her song 'Turn it Up.'

"This is my hometown where I was born, so I love all my New Yorkers. You guys rock," Hilton told the crowd, which included 'Entourage' star Adrian Grenier and designer Marc Bouwer. "Thanks for coming. Let's party!"
Moments later, the crowd burst into 'Happy Birthday,' as a cake was ushered to her. "There are no candles, but I'll act like I'm blowing them out," Hilton laughed. She continued to dance all night at her VIP table but took several breaks to cuddle and kiss boyfriend Cy Waits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment